Linyi Hanbang Paper Co., Ltd.

photo paper

photo paper
Product Detailed

photo paper Performance:
Is for the ink-jet printer
the laser printer,

We mainly produce the multi-purpose copy paper, printing paper, photo paper, computer printing paper,fax paper, clean paper and other paper product, our Office Paper is suitable  for the digital duplicator, the laser printer, the ink-jet printer and the facsimile machine
Brand Name:photo paper

Size: :Guide:A4*20 A3*20 A6*30 A6*50 914MM*30M 610MM*30M
Grading: A
Colour: Natural White
Performance: Is for the ink-jet printer and  the laser printer,
1. Using the latest international coating technology, the coat is fine and smooth with high brightness and flat formation, as well as better color reducibility and printing speed than similar products. It has excellent waterproof performance and good ink absorbency. Ink on such paper will not infiltrate into the back.
2. The product has a high compatibility with ink-jet models and is excellent in ink absorption; wihic can be widely used in a variety of ink-jet printer and can be used for a variety of original and compatible ink.
3. Its printing resolution is up to 5760dpi, with high-definition which can present the small text clearly visible.
4. With high density, it is able to bear wide color gamut to carry clear and vivid image with high color saturation, pleasant luster and wonderfull picture and to reproduce every bit with perfect color and detail presentation.
5. This product is applicable to all types of printers and ink.
Scope of application: suitable for the printing of wedding album, fine art photos, family photo album, and beautiful photos, personal works, commercial advertisements and the production of high-level advocacy, and other pictures.
Place of origin:China Shandong
Packaging Details: use carton ,Uses the high grade packing material. The high strength packing material reduced in the transportation process broken package phenomenon enormously, when leaving the plant uses the carrier to add the expansion membrane packing, guaranteed that the user obtains the optimum condition product.carbonless paper
Package: One packet-20sheets/ream, One box-40reams/carton, 64000reams/20'container
Port of Loading :China Qingdao
Fob Price: FOB Qingdao  USD0.65-1.15
Payment Terms: Bank Transfer(T/T ) Payment:First 30% by T/T and the rest 70% by T/T
Delivery Time:within 30 days after receiving the first payment.
Minimum Order Quantity:  64000 Pack/Packs
Supply Ability:  3,000,000reams per month
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered  

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2021 B2BAGE Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.